The Asian Sensation

Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm a blogger virgin...

so all my church friends have one of these, but i thought that i was not cool enough to have one too. but in actuality, i was just refusing to be part of the "in crowd". it wasn't until i read deborah's blog about how she hung out with a chinese guy did i HAVE to create a blog to reply to how COOL it was that there are chinese people in ireland!!!! so now, when i visit, i won't stick out like a sore thumb!! are there more chinese people in ireland than there was in greeley? if so, that's pretty awesome! :)

so anyways, i might try this new thing to keep my friends updated with my new life in phoenix. we'll see how often i update it. (i'm sure as often i as wrote them e-mails...)

so another blogger virgin thought: when i write in these bloggers, who do i address my bloggers to? a specific someone, the computer, or a fly on the wall? maybe this blogging thing might just be a bit too confusing for me....

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home