The Asian Sensation

Sunday, September 25, 2005

funny how God works...

well, well, well. i jumped on the bandwagon and thought that this would be funner than writing out e-mails. now anyone can come read all about my life. how freaky is that? anyways. deborah, thanks for introducing me to this awfully addicting thing. i don't have internet access in my apt, but at work and the community center at my apt complex, i do. so i guess it's both good and bad. good, because i would write a blog every day and bore you guys with pointless stories about my boring life. (it's not like i'm in ireland or something.) but bad, because it will take me a few days or weeks to write and update. oh well, i'll get there....

so anyways, here's my CRAZY turn of events for the week. klarissa's family has been going thru a rough time, her parents are finally officially getting a divorce. thru this process, her dad has had some sort of revelation that i'm not that bad after all, in fact, i was always a good influence on klarissa. he has, in the last week, allowed klarissa to talk to me whenever she wants to, and he is allowing her to come out here to visit me. WHOA!!!!! isn't that CRAZY?!?!? makes me want to go into his head and figure out his thought process. though mom is not very happy about it, both of her parents know and so she's booked a ticket in late october to come see me. FREAKIN' CRAZY isn't it??? funny how God works....

so this is my blog for the day/week. this is actually kinda fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger debchastain said...

sorry kathy, that last post is from Deborah, not Blayne. He had logged in to leave a comment on the darcy shaving and didn't log out. Sorry for the confusion. I don't want him getting credit for any of my brilliant writing ;0)

September 26, 2005 3:03 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

So what, you've got a blog, big deal!

So what, you're Asian, big deal.

So what, I'm an idiot, big deal.

So what, big deal!

BAR HAR HAR...howdy little K. Want some grilled cob?

September 27, 2005 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home