The Asian Sensation

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year, New Look

here's my new year's resolution. blog more. not really. i'm not much of a resolution maker. for the most part, whatever resolution i make, i will break. so my resolution this year is no resolutions. :)

so what's new in my life besides a new look to my blog? nothing really. still work in denver, driving thru gobs and gobs of snow. this is about the time that i kinda wish i was still living in az. at least there's not a blizzard there every week. there's more snow than i've ever seen before (besides on a ski slope). o, well, last week, i just had laser eye surgery to create a scar underneath my slightly torn retina. how i did that, i don't know. but i've been restricted to no strenuous activity for a month til the scar heals up. that means no snow shoveling (darn), no skiing, and no chance to beat jen in basketball. :( o well, wait til next month, i'll have a new eye! :) i have an interview next week at the hospital to be a butt wiper for them. anything not to drive to denver anymore and get in good for a better chance to get into nursing school.

other than that, it's just me and jordy having fun in the snow. it's more like her having the time of her life in the snow and i'm standing out there freezing my butt off wishing she'd hurry. i got a digital camera for myself for christmas (welcome to the new millenium) and once i get more high tech, i'll learn how to put up fun pictures on my blog. (dont' hold your breath though, i'm not the fastest person. there's still a puzzle on my coffee table from october, maybe even september, and it's not done yet.-- i hope my roomie doesn't care)

marry christmas and hoppy new year! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger debchastain said...

kathy,
when i'm old you can wipe my butt... but you'll be old then too, so never mind. i hope you get the butt wiper job so we can go to movies in ft collins again. i haven't had to pull out my butter popcorn shirt in a while (but i guess it wouldn't fit right now anyway, huh?)

January 12, 2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I hope your eye gets better soon! And I hope you don't get snowed in. :) Snow is very confusing to Phx people.

We miss you! Come visit and bring some snow. haha

January 14, 2007 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 10, 2008 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home