The Asian Sensation

Friday, May 19, 2006

20 hours and counting...

20 hours til jordy and i get into my rice rocket and head off to colorado! :) my house looks like a tornado sped thru it. i work 10 hours today, and i also need to sleep before i start driving before the butt crack of dawn. i'm not sure how i'll get everything packed. but o well. all i need is a few articles of clothing, my guitar, and my puppy. that all fits into my car, right? :)

sniff, sniff. sad to leave, but i can't help but have a big smile on my face. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Kathy, it was good seeing you the couple times we hung out...God bless you in your travels and keep in touch.

Justin

May 19, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

drive safely.
I hope you never have to utilize one of those rumble strips...just find a McDonald's somewhere and crash. I mean sleep. Don't crash. That would be the opposite of what I was trying to say. I'll miss you!! :-)

May 19, 2006 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home