The Asian Sensation

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

lotion infused toilet paper

i have an idea for a new invention. well,it's a knock off from the lotion infused kleenex. you know how they have either loition infused or aloe infused kleenex for the poor people with a cold and they've blown their little noses so much it's tender? well, they need lotion infused toilet paper for those who have spent the last 2 days on the toilet with stomach issues. :)

seems like the little bug that went around before christmas caught me finally. i woke up monday morning and i felt kinda weird, but didn't think much of it. went to work, and it just didn't get better. the yucky feeling in my tummy, the "i feel like i'm going to throw up" feeling in my tummy just got worse and worse. finally confessed to my boss that it was going to come out both ends and she laughed at me. (probably serves me right, she's the brunt of many practical jokes i pull around the clinic) so i made my trip to the bathroom and sure enough, i lost all of the little of what i ate that day. i did make the hour drive home with no accidents in my car and proceeded to spend the rest of yesterday and today in bed or on the toilet.

therefore, i contend that someone needs to come up with the lotion infused toilet paper for my tender little butt. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'm noticing a distinct "butt theme" emerging on this blog. love it! ;)

January 16, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home