The Asian Sensation

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i'm demotivated :(

i'm demotivated in my running expeditions. one, i would rather be lazy and eat candy all day than run. two, cassi's right, on days for longer runs, it takes 1-2 hours of my time. who has time for that and who runs that long anyways? (but cass, if you run with me, i will DEFINITELY do it. it's on january 15th. go to www.rnraz.com) three, though i'm only 25, my body feels like it's 50 after i run. four, i won't lie, i'm just plain lazy.

so i guess i'm writing this blog because i want all my friends to help motivate me and tell me that i should do this. (or if you really think i'm insane, you can tell me that i should quit. i appreciate honesty.)

that's all....

ps. i never made 6 miles that day i said i would. i only ran 3 and a half. i should be running now, but i'm putting it off by writing a blog about how i don't want to run anymore....

8 Comments:

Blogger David and Natalie Mash said...

Hey Kathy,
When I was training for my marathon I subscribed to Runners World magazine. It has a lot of great articles about running, injuries, equipment etc. I cut out inspiring phrases and pictures and made a little bulletin board of inspiration for myself. Also, haing accessories and equipment made it more fun...like a radio that straps on your arm and my best purchase ever, the Garmin Forerunner, which is a little GPS and it tells you your distance and pace and you can even pretend to be running with a friend who is pacing you. It coasts about $100, but I love it. Have you paid the registration fee for the race yet? That is good incentive to keep going because you don't want to lose the money. Good luck! Natalie

October 12, 2005 3:03 AM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

no, i have not paid the registration fee. partly because i don't know if i'll make it that far. and it would be nice to run with an ipod mini, but jen gave hers away to someone else. what a poophead. and jen, i think i'm incapable of being fat. i tried. it's not possible....

October 12, 2005 7:37 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

hey, darcy's_new_stepmom called me a fat dog...

October 12, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger mel said...

kathy
you can do it...hey if I am doing it...YOU can do it.

go read my blog...seriously, I am doing it man!

http://nnaydolem.blogspot.com/

October 12, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

give me $250 and i'll buy a nano. i moved on to bigger and better, but i still don't make the moolah that you are as a teacher/coach.

mel... are you really running?!?!? the jen in me says taht if you run, i have to too....

October 12, 2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

go to despair.com if you want to really be demotivated and get a few good laughs...

October 12, 2005 7:11 PM  
Blogger mel said...

it is true...the fat girl is running. Ask Jen...she has seen it! :)

Soon I won't be the fat girl anymore! YIPPEEE

October 13, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

oh no! your $1000 ankle didn't work! what the junk? modern medicine... tsk tsk. have you still been doing your rehab exercises? i do work at a rehab clinic now....

October 13, 2005 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home