The Asian Sensation

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

moving back home!!!

hello boys and girls. this may be a record! another new blog so soon? :)

anyways, after long sleepless nights figuring out my next step in life, i have come to a conclusion. i am going to sell all my posessions and move to china to be a missionary. ok, so maybe i'm lying, but hey, that could happen someday. i have made the decision to move back to colorado. not that my friends in AZ aren't cool, they are cool. it's just that AZ is too hot. ok, so that's not the real reason. i'm moving back to CO to regain my in-state status and go back to school to get my master's in education.

but then again, ask me in a month and it can change. but for now, i have put in my 4 weeks notice at work, reserved a moving truck, started packing, and at the end of this month, i will be back in good ol' colorado. after this, i will NOT move for another few months. haha. hopefully not for a few years after i finish school and settle down. moving sucks.

anyways. i will miss phoenix. i have made many new friends, been a part of a great church, and have learned a ton, not only about life in general, but my job here has been a great learning experience and will make me a better trainer overall. i am excited to see what God has in store for me back in colorado. i'm excited to be reunited with many of my dearest friends. sometimes i wonder what God is doing with me. why He uproots me from colorado only to bring me back just one year later. i wonder why He has given me the desire to pursue a masters in educ when i am appalled at what high school kids get into these days. but then i say, though it does not make sense, God is in control. and with that, i just have to trust that He's got my life in His hands. so whether i'm in phoenix, colorado, or even china, i'm taken care of.

5 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

amen, sister. I'll miss you. But not yet...see you at Oregano's! :)

May 03, 2006 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? I just moved to Las Vegas 4 weeks ago (the closest we have been distance-wise in a long time) and now you're moving?? Does this mean you and your friend with the B-day aren't coming to visit some weekend real soon?

May 04, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger mariscolgan said...

hey girl. good talking to you tonight! let's do a better job keeping in touch, okaY???? :) hopefully you'll catch up with me more when visiting my blog. love ya!

May 04, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Carson Joyner said...

I'm having flashbacks of my experience in the Midwest! God called me there, built me up, broke me down, and brought me back home to good 'ol AZ. You'll learn He is faithful to your needs ... and when life tosses you up in the air, His is the hand that catches us on the way down.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ... this is a big mistake and you should stay in AZ !!! jk :)

May 06, 2006 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy- Hey! Long time no talk! Ryan and I are moving back to Greeley in mid-July! Maybe we can hang out? Are you going to UNC?
Love you,
Emily Frank

May 07, 2006 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home