The Asian Sensation

Sunday, May 07, 2006

road to being a better blogger

hello friends. i just got done with the most boring 2 hours of my life. i had to look up alot of physics concepts and watch boring physics videos (made in the 80's) in preparation to my physics 2 final. all i have to say is i better get an A in this class. i started failing my quizzes, and after learning how to learn again, i got back on my game and i'm currently sitting at a low A in the class. i'm just hoping to end with an A overall. it'll look better on my grad school application.

anyways, i'm on the road to being a better blogger. once again, i'm uprooting so i have to keep my friends in the know of my whereabouts, so i have to be a better blogger. but i also realized that i am taking an online class starting in a couple weeks, so i'll be spending more time on the internet. so i'll become a better blogger at the expense of a poorer grade in "geology".

wow, i have to take some pretty awful classes in preparation for grad school. physics, chemistry, geology, and plant biology. i guess that's the price to pay for wanting to be a high school science teacher. can't i tell them that i just want to teach human biology/anatomy/sports medicine classes? who cares about rocks and plants? seriously.

anyways, i'm rambling because i just spent the most boring 2 hours of my life on the internet.

the countdown is on: 13 days til i move. bye bye scorching hotness, and hello to beautiful mountains. bye bye to all my new friends that i have grown to adore, and hello to all the friends that i have missed so much this past year. my last day of work is may 19th, and the moving truck is ordered on the 20th. ech on the 14 hour drive in a penske moving truck. 6-10 miles per gallon said their website. heck, might as well throw away all my junk and start over. but my little eclipse can't carry much after me and my dog. so i guess i'll just suck it up, sell some plasma and rent the stupid moving truck. anyways, goodbye and hello....

2 Comments:

Blogger canyongirl said...

Kathy--
Maybe one last play date for Viva and Jordy before you go?

Viva + Jordy = BFF!

May 08, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger debchastain said...

Kathy... I am so impressed with these frequent blogs! I will not be too far behind you in getting back to G town. Today is the 5 week mark for me. Look forward to putting on my t shirt with the butter stains and going to a movie and sharing popcorn and root beer :0)
love you, miss you and see you soon!

yeah!

May 09, 2006 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home