The Asian Sensation

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

lets see how i faired on my Christmas wish list....

ok! Christmas is over, i had an extra day off on monday and now i'm back at work. Christmas was a doozer for me this year, quite depressing, so i'm actually kinda glad it's over with. Christmas eve was good. i slept in, got up, took my puppy to the park where we played frisbee. that was her Christmas present. wrapped some presents and went over to my mom's best friend's house. hung out with marilyn (their 14 yr old daughter) for a while. then i went to church. after church, i went back for Christmas eve dinner which consisted of rib eye steak, green bean casserole, corn, baked potato, and sparkling cider. it was YUMMY!!! (and i'm still eating it 3 days later). after dinner, we opened presents. :) but Christmas day was a whole different story. slept in, got up and took jordy to the park and that was the highlight of my day. unless you count the nap that i took. i sat at home and watched tv/dvd's by myself all day. it was depressing. so anyways, i miss seeing my family this Christmas, hopefully i'll see them soon....

but to see how i faired on my Christmas wish list....
1. a lazyboy recliner for my room (asked my parents for it and they said yes. but i just remembered that hopefully, i'll be moving soon to go to PT school and lugging around more furniture would be just a hassle. so i'll just have to ask for something else)
2. gladiator on dvd (nope :o( )
3. a digital camera (asked my parents for it and my dad said i could have his old one. but i'm ok with that, i'm not that technologically savvy so whatever works. my dad has nice toys)
4. a cotton candy maker (much to my dismay, no :o( )
5. gift card to the movie theater (YES!)
6. a few month's subscription of cable (particularly ESPN and affiliates thru march madness) (another no)
7. tickets to a KU game (and the plane ticket to go along with it) (more no's)
8. my mommy to come to arizona for Christmas since i won't be able to make it home (this one will be postponed. rumor says she'll come here after she gets back from taiwan for chinese new years)
9. ski lift ticket with friends for when i'm in colorado (going to to CO this weekend, so maybe if my friends are nice...)
10. gift card to outback, red lobster, or any sushi place (no ;o( )
11. lots and lots of candy (and some extra $ for dentist visits) (i actually got lots and lots of candy, yummy ones too!!!! thanks!!)
12. a KU hoodie (got Christmas $ to buy myself a hoodie since apparently KU hoodies aren't for sale in arizona, go figure....)
13. a professional massage (no, but maybe one of my nice friends will give me an unprofessional massage)
14. monster's inc. on dvd (thanks kacie!! :) )
15. the notebook on dvd (my all time love story is still not mine)
16. last of the mohican's soundtrack on cd (nope :o( )
17. ipod nano (my best friend got one for Christmas and i asked her if she would give it to me and she said no. :o( )
18. legends of the fall soundtrack on cd (nope)
19. full ride scholarship to PT school (no, but my application is rolling on and cross your fingers i start school in the fall)
20. to win the lottery (it's kinda hard to win the lottery when you don't even play the lottery)

anyways, there you go! i'm still going to see more friends in colorado, so maybe some of the no's will turn into yes's!! :) i just hope i can fit in all my presents into my suitcase. if not, maybe my friends can lend me clothes. making sure their present makes it to colorado is more important. i'll run around naked in the snow, i don't care. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

maybe I can help you out on Item #9 - if, that is, you're going to ski at Durango. If not, then this won't help. But I have a few free lift tickets to Durango between Jan. 3 and Feb 5, if you're interested. Call me! p.s. thanks again for letting me bum a ride off you tonight

December 28, 2005 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home