The Asian Sensation

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

did you know that running makes you fat?

this blog will be short and sweet. mainly, this one is for jen. you keep on saying that i'm going to get fat someday and i need to keep running. well, did you know that in the last 3 months while i've been running, i've also gained a good chunk of weight? anyways, i haven't weighed myself in a while, but i did today at the doctor's office. i won't reveal to the world how much i weigh, but i will say that it's the most i have ever weighed in my life, and it's almost a 10% increase. over 7% to be more exact. anyways, jen, running makes you gain weight.... so no more making fun of me about me being a skinny couch potato. now i'm going to eat a tub of ice cream....

1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

It is true...I have lost a lot of 'fat' weight, but the scale hasn't really moved that much. DARN muscles!

December 01, 2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home