The Asian Sensation

Thursday, October 20, 2005

my 31 confessions

one of my friends from church posted his 31 confessions and it spread on to other church bloggers, so i thought it was my turn....

1.I wish i was a little bit taller
2.I wish i was a baller (basketball that is)
3.it's a dream of mine to play college basektball. technically, i have not used any of my eligibility, so there's still a chance...
4.I want to be a high school girls basketball coach (again)
5.I've never seen a full episode of seinfield
6.I've never seen or read any of the harry potters.
7.I want to be on amazing race, i really think i can win.
8.I want to be on fear factor, i really think i can win.
9.I don't like rollercoasters.
10.I don't like onions, but i like onion rings.
11.I am ambidextrous (and i can't spell). i write and eat right handed. everything else i do mostly left handed.
12.i can't roll my r's, so i can never speak spanish.
13.I could eat chinese food (authentic chinese, that is)7 nights/week...seriously.
14.I'm illiterate... in chinese. i can speak it fluently, but my reading and writing is less than a kindergarten's level.
15.I've been interrogated by the cops before, for 2 and a half hours. (i was innocent, but they didn't believe me.)
16.If i like a song, i could put it on repeat and listen to it for hours.
17.I have a tennis shoe fettish. i probably have like 10 pairs of running shoes in my closet right now.
18.I regret ever agreeing to kira and lauren that i would run this 1/2 marathon.
19.I am 25, but i have the knee problems and back problems of a 75 year old.
20.I have a six-pack right after i just wake up, but as soon as i eat, it disappears into the cooler.
21.My colorado church friends got me cussing again. (thanks deb and jen! :) haha)
22.I was a nerd in high school.
23.I have math trophies on the mantel of my parent's house.
24.My old high school letter jacket has debate and forensics medals all over them.
25.I was a jock in high school.
26.I held the school record for free throw percentage. (it's been broken since)
27.I hate dried banana chips.
28.I'm a trainer, it doesn't bother me to see people puke.
29.Or to see dislocated joints and put them back in.
30.But working in an ER would probably freak me out.
31.I would like to spend a day in the ER to experience it.

there you go! hope you found something else to make fun of me for... :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

I like the idea of having ten pairs of running shoes in my closet, though I'm hardly using the one pair I have right now, so that'd be kind of a waste of carpet space. p.s. let's do New Times

October 20, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Hey Kathy! Shayla just told me you have a blog, so I decided to check it out. Why exactly did you move from CO to Phoenix? See ya.

October 21, 2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

wenling, my girl, thanks for the update. yea i honestly can't believe i'm a senior either. well actually, i can, i just can't believe it's time to plot out the rest of my life...kind of stressful.

way to be with this half marathon gig! my cross country season just ended yesterday. i'm still trying to decide if i should keep running now that i have no real reason to. ah well.. talk to you later!

October 23, 2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger mariscolgan said...

hey you. did you receive my invite yet? i have a question for you. call me when you get a chance, baller. :) !!!

October 25, 2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What about confession #32 - "I am a former beauty queen"? :)

November 01, 2005 5:45 AM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

THANKS ALOT JULES. i don't quite tell people about that....

November 01, 2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is forensics? Oh wait, I found it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensics

November 04, 2005 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home